Friday, April 23, 2010

FOR SALE !!!!




Clearing my collection to make way for new recruits. I'm from MALAYSIA and I only post using EMS to avoid any MIA case. Local collectors PM me for local postage. Item DOES NOT come with ORIGINAL/MANUFACTURER box but WILL pack them in a suitable size box. Figures will be wrapped with layers of bubble wraps.
Package includes: as pictured or Q&APrice: 70-1000Warranty: noneDealing method:

Regular parcel approx. USD15 (maybe less)
-Own risk using the cheapest method.
-Don't cry me a river if it didn't arrive.
-I will provide proof of send out.
-No Insurance

Registered parcel approx. USD30 (maybe less)
-I will provide proof of send out.
-Tracking provided.
-Low insured value.

EMS approx. USD50-60 (maybe less)
-FAST and SECURE
-EXPENSIVE @ USD50-60
-Tracking provided
-Fully insured

*ASEAN region would cheaper
Payment method: PAYPAL ONLY (INTERNATIONAL), FOR LOCAL(MALAYSIA)PLEASE EMAIL ME.Location of seller: MALAYSIAContact method/details: retardoze@yahoo.com
Age of item: 1-3 years


SOLD

USD140 (both figures)


SOLD

SOLD

SOLD

SOLD

USD80

SOLD


SOLD

SOLD

SOLD


SOLD

SOLD

USD70

SOLD

SOLD

SOLD 
SOLD

SOLD

USD1000 (8 figures)

PLEASE EMAIL ME TO ASK FOR FURTHER DETAILS ON PARTS OR INQUIRIES FOR PICTURES ON EACH FIGURES.

No comments: